Bring comfort and style to your home, pool and outdoor living with this extra-large bean bag sofa. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the Sofa bean bag will become the favourite seat in the house. The shape will ensure your whole body is supported providing additional comfort for you and your guests. Made with durable 100% 600D polyester oxford fabric which is made to last.
This deal is available in Khaki colour only. They are a great idea to be used for the pool, boat, patio, decking, theatre room or games room!
They also make an excellent gift idea for that someone that thinks they have everything.
This brand new bean bag is suitable for both indoors and out, and makes a fashionable addition to any pool, lounge, living room or family room. Made with durable polyester oxford fabric with a water-resistant PVC coating, this bean bag chair/sofa offers a stylish & comfortable design regardless of where you want to take it!
The POPBOY brand is sold worldwide and has been bringing comfort to countless consumers for many years now. POPBOY beanbags use the latest in fabrics and feature only the best in quality and design, this is why our beanbag’s set the trend.
The water-resistant fabric allows the Sofa bean bag to be used outdoors without worrying about it getting ruined if it gets wet. That's why it is so popular for those who love to sit by the pool when the weather is nice! The material used in our POPBOY brand bean bags is the best material available; it is stain resistant, fade resistant and built to last. Not all Bean Bags are created equally. Beware of cheap imitations using cheap, thin, untreated fabric.
Our beanbags are great for resorts, hotels, commercial pools, schools, hospitals, library meeting rooms, office buildings, summer camps, churches, aged care facilities, sports events, festivals, seminars and more. We have a shape, size and colour for every seating need.
The defining characteristics of our range are fun, comfort and quality. The fun is obvious, but the comfort must be experienced to be appreciated. They provide support and softness that you can customise by simply moulding the filling to meet your specific needs.
Bean bags can become something different for every person who uses it. Our covers are made from thick, ultra-durable woven fabric that feels soft and comfortable but never gets sticky like vinyl or leather. Because product safety is one of our highest priorities, each of our lines uses a child proof safety zipper that conforms to Australian Standards. The zippers can only be opened and closed with a paper clip; this prevents suffocation, accidental ingestion by children or pets and messy bean spills.
All of our bean bags products have child proof locking zippers according to Australian Law which complies with a mandatory Australian safety standard of ACCC. For more information please visit Product Safety Australia. Zippers can be easily opened or closed using a paper clip.
Beans bag filling (not included) is available from many stores such as Big W and K Mart or online.
Because they come in many different styles, there is something for everyone in your family. Whether it's a traditional style or a new modern twist, we have it all! Our products are easy to move around the house and cheap in comparison to traditional furniture.
Caring for your bean bag1. Taking care of your bean bag chair not only keeps it looking new, but also extends the life of your chair.
2. Use warm water and a mild detergent on a cloth to remove general dirty areas of the bean bag chair. Liquid dish soap or a surface spray cleaner is an example of a mild detergent. Use a mild soap do not use bleach.
3. Use a (soft bristle) toothbrush for stubborn marks. Use a clean cloth to wipe the fabric dry.
4. Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently remove any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric. Gentle sponge clean. Do not use solvents, or products containing any optical brighteners. To avoid water marking it is generally recommended that the entire beanbag cover is cleaned without over wetting. Do not submerge in water. Dry in shade away from direct heat and sunlight. Allow drying thoroughly before use. This process should remove most general stains.
Other helpful hints on how to take care of your bean bags1. Keep them on a smooth surface such as floorboards, decks and carpet. Do not place bean bags on rough surfaces such as concrete.
2. Keep your dogs and cats away from them (though many of your pets may love the comfort of the beads). Some animals may puncture lesser quality bean bag fabrics. It’s advisable to give your pet its own bean bag bed.
3. Do not jump on bean bag chairs as the seams can burst.
4. Try to avoid sitting in the chair while wearing clothing/accessories with sharp metal edges.
5. Buy bean bags with safety locking zips only. Beads are very dangerous if eaten and safety zips serve to keep them safe for small children or your younger kids. It is law in Australia to sell bean bags only with Safety locking zips.
6. Store inside when not in use and especially in the winter months and during wet weather, will ensure your bean bag remains looking new.
Dimensions When Filled:(cm) 65 Wide x 60 Length x 70 Height (3 pieces)
Dimensions When Filled:(cm) 195 Wide x 60 Length x 70 Height (3 person sofa)
SHIPPING We use Australia Post for smaller parcels and a courier company for larger cartons. Next business day dispatch, for ALL orders finalised prior to 11pm on a business day. For a smooth dispatch, we require that all details on you order are correct. This includes your correct telephone contact number, and delivery address.
FREE SHIPPING Applies Australia wide for all our Bean Bag products.
RETURNS Each item comes with our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not happy for any reason, you can return the item to us for a full refund of purchase price (excludes delivery charges).
Please read the DELIVERY page for our delivery policy.
Please read the RETURNS page for our returns policy.